Triple chocolate cheesecake | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Despite the warm weather of the summer season nobody takes away that desire of dessert in the afternoon or after a good dinner. With its fresh and creamy taste, the triple chocolate cheesecake represents the perfect way to conclude a summer dinner. This recipe represents a delicious variant of the traditional New York cheesecake.
Table of Contents
Triple chocolate cheesecake: ingredients for 10 people
- 200g Chocolate Biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 50g White Chocolate
- 750g Cream Cheese or Mascarpone
- 9g Gelatine
- 240ml Fresh Cream
- 60g Icing Sugar
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Triple chocolate cheesecake: instructions
- Starting with the base: put the chocolate cookies in the mixer and blend them.
- Place the butter in a pot and let it melt at low heat.
- Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl, gradually add the loose butter and mix everything together.
- Grease a circular cake pan with some butter.
- Pour the crushed biscuits into the cake pan and, with the aid of a spoon, compact the biscuit base.
- Let the mixture cool in fridge for half an hour or in a freezer for about ten minutes.
- Now let’s concentrate on the filling: prepare three bowls for the three creams and place in each 250g of cream cheese or mascarpone and stir to soften it.
- Meanwhile, melt in the microwave the 3 types of chocolate separately and incorporate them tothe three bowls mixing until a creamy mixture is obtained.
- Melt the gelatine with cold water in three different cups (3g each) for 10 minutes.
- Then prepare three more bowls with 80g of fresh cream each and warm them up in the microwave.
- Add the 3g of gelatine to each of the three bowls with the warm cream and let it melt.
- Start to compose the chocolate creams by adding the gelatine and cream mixture to the chocolate and cream cheese/mascarpone one and mix until obtaining a soft and homogeneous cream.
- Repeat this process for each chocolate separately so as to obtain three cream mixtures (dark, milk and with chocolate).
- Then add the icing sugar to each mixture (20g each).
- Remove the cold and compact biscuit base from the fridge, start pouring the dark chocolate cream first and let it rest in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- When the first layer begins to solidify, proceed with the second layer of milk chocolate, let it rest in the refrigerator for another 15 to 20 minutes, and finish by covering the surface with white chocolate.
- When the triple chocolate cheesecake is ready, garnish with dark, white and milk chocolate flakes.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org