Nutella Cupcake | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Among the many Nutella-based desserts such ascakes, waffles, crepes, muffins and so on,a more innovative and original variant is the Nutella cupcake. The famous desert meets the unique taste of the most loved hazelnut cream. The Nutella cupcakes are the perfect element to enrich your party buffets or the ideal dessert to conclude a home made dinner.
Table of Contents
Nutella Cupcake: ingredients for 12 people
- 210g Flour Type 00
- 4 Eggs
- 80g Nutella
- 80g Butter
- 165g Sugar
- 40g Honey
- 20g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 10g Baking Powder
- 360g Fresh Cream
- 40g Nutella
- 35g Icing Sugar
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Nutella Cupcake: instructions
- Starting with the base of our cupcakes: place the egg, honey and sugar in a large bowl and mix until obtaining a soft and frothy cream.
- Combine the flour, yeast and unsweetened cocoa powder and mix everything with a spatula.
- Let the butter melt in a pan or in the microwave.
- Combine the Nutella to the melted butter and amalgamate until obtaining a smooth, cream without lumps.
- Pour the Nutella cream into the flour mixture and blend with a spatula: the cupcake base is ready.
- Now grease with butter 12 cupcake mold.
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag and pour it into the molds leaving 1 cm from the edge.
- When you have filled all the molds, Cook the cupcakes for 35 minutes in a pre-heated static oven at 180 °C.
- When ready take the Nutella cupcake out of the ovenand let them cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream: pour the cold liquid cream into a bowl and whip it until it forms tiff peaks.
- Incorporate the icing sugar to the whipped cream and finally add the Nutella.
- Mix the ingredients with a whip until obtaining a soft and fluffy cream.
- Cover the cream with the Clingfilm and let it solidify in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- When readypour the cream in a pastry bag with a starry nozzle and garnish the surface of each cupcake with the Nutella cream
- Finally grind the Ferrero Rocherand use them to decorate the top of the cupcakes.
- Your delicious cupcakes at Nutella are ready to be enjoyed: keep them in the fridge before serving them.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to email@example.com