Modena Fettuccine | Emila Romagna | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
The Modena Fettuccine recipe rediscovers the ancient tastes of the traditional cuisine of central Italy. The tomatoes, peas, prosciutto and Parmesan create a perfect mix which is then enriched by the savoury taste of the black truffle.
Table of Contents
Modena Fettuccine: ingredients for 4 people
- 250g Fettuccine
- 200g Tomato sauce or chopped tomatoes
- 100g Fresh Green Peas
- 100g Prosciutto
- 60g White onions
- 200g Red peppers
- 30g Black Truffles
- 40g Parmesan Cheese
- 100ml Water
- 50g Double Cream
- 50g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g Butter
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Courgettes roll with anchovy sauce: instructions
- Start preparing the truffle: clean it with a brush and slice it with the special tool then keep it in a bowl.
- Cut the prosciutto to strips of about 3-4 cm each.
- Prepare the pepper: wash it, cut it in half, remove the inner filaments, and cut it to half a cm wide strips.
- Chop the onions in tiny pieces and place it in a pan with the oil and the butter and leave it cook to slow flame for 5 minutes, then add the prosciutto slices.
- Let it flavour for a couple of minutes then combine the tomato sauce/ chopped tomatoes and the peppers.
- Add the salt, pour a glass of water and cook for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally and adding more water if needed.
- Add the peas to the sauce and the previously sliced truffle and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the pasta in theboiling water, salted to taste.
- Drain the pasta and pour it directly into the pan with the seasoning.
- Combine the double cream, a pinch of pepper and mix everything.
- Garnish with some grated Parmesan cheese, some truffle flakes and serve your Modena fettuccine.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to email@example.com