Ligurian trofie | Liguria | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
The first thing that comes up to our mind when we speak about Ligurian pasta is the traditional Genoese pesto, but this time we will do something different. This dish is based on a delicious sauce of olives, tomatoes, basil and Parmesan. A very quick recipe suitable for both summer and winter season.
Table of Contents
Ligurian trofie: ingredients for 4 people
- 500g Trofie
- 50g Olives
- 400g Tomato and Olives Sauce
- 1 Glass White Wine
- 1 Leek
- Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Courgettes roll with anchovy sauce: instructions
- Clean and slice the leek .
- Chop the parsley and place it in a frying pan with twospoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- When the oil is hot combine the sliced leek and fry it for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the white wine onto the leek and let them lightly fry with a gentle flame.
- Add the tomato and olives sauce to the leek and let them cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Slice the olives and add them to the sauce.
- Salt the boiling water and dip the trophies.
- Sprinkle the sauce with a spoon of the pasta’s water.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer it to the pan with the sauce.
- Serve warm with some leaves of basil, raw oil and the grated Parmesan.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to email@example.com