Lasagne Bolognese | Emilia Romagna | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
In Italian families the Lasagne Bolognese represents the typical meal to be enjoyed for lunch on Sundays. The taste of the Bolognese sauce, the parmesan cheese and the fresh lasagne leaves is what makes us feel at home wherever we are.
Table of Contents
Lasagne Bolognese: ingredients for 8 people
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Lasagne Bolognese: instructions
- Boil the lasagne leaves in hot water then drain them and leave the lasagne leaves on a clean tea cloth.
- Warm the Bolognese sauce in a pan with some oil.
- Grease a casserole dish with the butter and spread some Bolognese sauce as a base.
- Start to assemble the lasagne by adding a layer of lasagne leaves then one of Bolognese sauce and a handful of Parmesan cheese until finishing the ingredients.
- Put the lasagne in the oven at 200° C for roughly 40 minutes.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to email@example.com