Gorgonzola Risotto | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
The gorgonzola risotto is an excellent main course characterised by a decided and enchanting flavor, ideal for the lovers of this soft and creamy cheese! In this recipe we have used the sweet, creamy and delicate version of the gorgonzola cheese, but if you prefer stronger tastes you can use the spicy one. The gorgonzola risotto is very easy to prepare, it is made with few ingredients but it is still a great dish, all features which make it a precious recipe for sudden guests!
Table of Contents
Gorgonzola Risotto: ingredients for 4 people
- 350g Cannaroli Rice
- 1l Vegetable Broth
- 100ml White Wine
- 20g Butter
- 30g Parmesan Cheese
- 150g Gorgonzola Cheese
- Black Pepper
- 1 Shallot
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Gorgonzola Risotto: instructions
- To prepare the gorgonzola risotto start by finely chop the shallot and make it sweat in a pan with the butter.
- When the shallot is well dried, add the rice and let it toast for about 2 minutes, until it becomes transparent.
- Simmer the rice with the white wine until reduced.
- Add a ladleful of broth and continue cooking the risotto, adding broth whenever the risotto dries.
- When the risotto is nearly cookedaddthechopped gorgonzola cheese and the grated Parmesan and cook until creamy.
- Remove from the fire and add the pepper at choice.
- Serve the gorgonzola risotto stillwarm and don’t let it cool down!
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org