Cotoletta Milanese | Lombardia | Italian recipes
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Cotoletta Milanese is a traditional second course of a north region of Italy (Lombardia). It is a very easy and quick dish to prepare, all that you need is the veal ribs some breadcrumbs, eggs and butter.
Table of Contents
Cotoletta Milanese: Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 Veal Ribs
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- 1 Lemon
Click on each ingredient to buy it in one click! If you need italian products for your italian recipe go to The Italian Community shop. You can find all the Italian products in the UK.
Cotoletta Milanese: instructions
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix them up with the pepper.
- Prepare the breadcrumbs on a dinner plate.
- Dip the veal ribs into the eggs mixture.
- Place the veal ribs on the breadcrumbs making sure that they get covered uniformly.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan until it becomes brownish then fry in it the breaded ribs and turn it over only once (roughly 6-8 minutes for each side).
- Remove the cotolette from the pan and garnish with some slices of lemon and some parsley leaves.
Need more recipes? Here you can find all the Italian recipes!
Tell us your favorite Italian recipe. It’ll be broadcasted through our shop, blog and social media! Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org