Accounting Associate/Client Administrator
Job Description: WellTax Limited, an established and professional company based in Stratford, operating in the accountancy and tax consultancy sector, is now looking to hire a talented and passionate Accounts Assistant/Client Administrator for a full-time position.
- At least two/three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Possesses or studying towards relevant qualifications or specialist qualifications such as AAT.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (such as Word & Excel) and Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Xero)
- Knowledge of some tax filing software (IRIS, TaxCalc, Tax Filer or Digita) would be a plus.
- Able to work independently and with a high level of flexibility.
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Italian (mandatory) and Spanish (preferable): Professional working proficiency
- The main responsibility of the successful candidate will be that of account management, focusing on retaining and providing services to existing clients through different accounting and tax activities carried out via the company’s software;
- General Bookkeeping for the production of management accounts. Support customers in drawing up detailed financial budgets, cash flow statements, revenue/cost analysis and variance analysis are the other leading keys;
- Realization of different types of financial reports upon clients’ requests;
- Management of bank accounts: payments for customers and suppliers, general administration duties;
- Reviewing applications for VAT registrations, de-registrations and EU simplification. Providing a high-level review of group compliance including returns, EC Sales list and Intrastat declaration;
- Management of Payroll and related end of the year declarations. Drafting of employment contracts, termination letters and further advice on dealing with employees;
- Company secretarial duties;
- Acting as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with new queries and ensuring that any HMRC inquiry is managed promptly and effectively;
- Finding potential new leads by managing social media marketing platforms, writing business articles and day-to-day advertising activities.
Salary: Between £22,000 to £26,000 per year + OTE depending on experience.
Probationary Period: six months
Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm - Monday to Friday
Due to the large numbers of applications that we receive, we will not be able to respond to any single applicant. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.