I am an Italian psychotherapist in London with experience and belonging to the professional English BACP.
I practice my profession in Chiswick, Old Street, Victoria and Brighton.
I work with my clients openly and without judgement; I prefer to see my clients a week for short periods or for long periods, this usually I decide with the client.
I am committed to help my clients to approach life in a more positive way and overcome various problems including:
- anxiety and fears
- grief and bereavement
- isolation and loneliness
- unhappiness and depression
- crisis and existential void
- drugs and alcohol dependencies
- difficult relationships and separations
- job stress and job loss
- sense of inadequacy and incompetence
- issues of cultural identity, sexual identity
- posttraumatic stress disorder or panic attacks
Some of my clients are Italian and I love working with them, to use the same language I find that it helps a lot.
With our countrymen share fundamental experiences such as to fit into a new culture with values sometimes very different from ours, for example, food, human relations, the value of family, the value of friendship and to demonstrate our emotions openly.