Welcome to The UK Sommelier Association! We are a national organisation based in London, with an aim to making high level wine education as engaging and enjoyable as possible.
The Wine & Spirits Industry is expanding and evolving at an ever increasing pace, and therefore, a broader outlook and understanding is essential. With expert and qualified mentoring through our courses, we genuinely support the advancement of professionals, as well as providing an opportunity for people who simply wish to learn more about wine, in a relaxed but professional atmosphere.
Our activities include:
– Running wine and Sommelier courses that rewards an internationally recognised diploma.
– Providing high standards of performance for Sommeliers through education and accreditation.
– Promoting the profession through organising of international Sommelier competitions.
– Conducting masterclasses.
– Creating bespoke onsite staff training programmes.
– Delivering wine list consultation services for restaurants.
– Organising private tastings and social events.
The UK Sommelier Association utilises exclusively the renowned and worldwide acclaimed Italian Sommelier Association (AIS) curriculum, providing internationally recognised and awarded education, consultation services, industry services, event creation and professional qualifications.
“Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.”