My name is Barbara and I am a fully qualified Systematic Kinesiologist Practitioner with the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology (T.A.S.K) and a member of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK).
Systematic Kinesiology is a complete form of natural health care that uses muscle testing to read the energetic bio feedback system from our bodies to find where health issues stem from, where imbalances / energy drains are and what particular stresses are affecting you. Once the root cause is identified the Kinesiologist will then use a number of techniques to support and guide you back to full health. These techniques include lymphatic massage, nutritional recommendations, energy reflexes and emotional support.
Sytematic kinesiology can address:
- IBS, acid reflux, heart burn, indigestion & other digestion issues
- migraines, headaches, brain fog, memory & concentration
- hay fever, asthma & other respiratory issues
- anxiety, panic attacks, stress, depression, fears, phobias, emotional scars, nerves
- eczema, psoriasis, acne and other skin complaints
- muscular aches, back and neck pain
- water retention
- general fatigue and energy levels
- auto immune & thyroid conditions, hormonal issues
- fibromyalgia & M.E
- dyslexia, dyspraxia, and other learning/physical difficulties
- sciatica & other nerve related symptoms
- food intolerances
- weight management
- old and new injuries that may still be causing you difficulty
The first session consists of a consultation to discuss your state of health, specific issues and personal goals.
First session 90 minutes £70
Follow up sessions £60
Cancellations under 24 hours must be paid in full
Supplements and nutrition are charged separately.