The technological evolution of a great company.
Reggiani Lighting USA is headquartered in Carlstadt, NJ and is wholly owned by Reggiani SpA Illuminazione, located in Sovico, Italy. Reggiani SpA Illuminazione was founded in Monza more than 50 years ago through the vision of the brilliant, unconventional entrepreneur Goffredo Reggiani, and has grown due to its sound technological base and concrete approach. Reggiani’s history of innovation has made it the international benchmark that it is today. The design process of Reggiani luminaries strives for efficiency, effectiveness, beauty, product longevity, and the ability to create a bond with architectural spaces.
Reggiani is present in Italy, Great Britain, France, Germany, the United States and China with offices — production departments, showroom and warehouses — covering an area of 1.2 million ft2.
Many of Reggiani’s technological innovations have become international standards:
- 1970s: Low Voltage, the first luminaire range for low voltage halogen lamps with dichroic reflectors in Europe
- 1980s: Downspot, the first totally extractable, fully adjustable recessed luminaires that would set a new market standard
- 1990s: the forward-thinking use of innovative, low-energy light sources and the fixing system designed for quick and easy installation;
- 2005: the year of the IOS (Interchangeable Optical System), the first highly efficient, practical interchangeable optical system
- 2009: development of the Reggiani led Luce system. For the first time in history, lighting in a mega store was provided exclusively with led light sources – and the designers chose Reggiani led Luce
Today: Reggiani is a pioneer in the evolution of led technology, thanks to its exceptional re-led Luce system.