Psychologist and cognitive-behavioral psychotherapist.
Dealing with the difficulties that adults, couples, adolescents and children encounter in their life. Through interviews, individual psychotherapy, couples and group she offers support to those who are facing a hard time, suffering and personal hardship.
She deals with:
- Anxiety: panic attacks, fears, excessive shyness, obsessions and traumas.
- Depression and other mood.
- Low self-esteem.
- Stress and insomnia.
- Management of separation and mourning.
- Impulsivity and aggression.
- Children and youth problems: relationship, school, aggressiveness difficulties.
- Couple and family distress.
- Sexual, relational and paraphilias problems.
- Social and labor unrest