In J.E.P. Pinto Notary Public we provide a full range of public notary services for private and commercial clients, including legal translations and bilingual notarial documents.
Our main aim is to make processes become as transparent as possible, helping our clients to overcome the difficulties of dealing with other legal systems (sometimes unfamiliar and also in a foreign language).
Most common notarial services we carry out are:
- Transfer of Spanish properties titles under inheritance of British citizens who died in Spain or England.
- Transfer of Spanish properties due to British divorce settlements.
- Ratification of Spanish Deeds.
- English and Spanish Probate.
- Legal opinions of English and Spanish Law specially concerning matters of Probate and Wills.
- Spanish legal procedures with the appointment of associated Spanish local lawyers to buy, sell or litigate properties or companies interests.
- Bilingual Powers of Attorney/Litigation.
- Attestation of signatures.
- Obtain the Spanish N.I.E.
- Debt recovery.
- Certified copies of original documents.
- English/Spanish Wills.
- Searches at Land Registries and Companies House whether in Spain, England or other jurisdictions.
- Notarial notifications in England and Wales, by mail or in person, of legal documents or documents with legal/judicial implications.
- Obtaining, translating and legalisation of Certificates (Birth, Marriage and Death certificates).
- Legal and Sworn translations from and into English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Romanian and Catalan and reverse.
- Legalisation at UK Foreign Office and Foreign Consulates.
Although we are specialised on the above legal and language combinations, we also work with other languages like Chinese, Greek, Latin or Russian.