Anxiety: (panic, phobia, obsessive-compulsive) also in competitive contexts and not (i.e. diving, climbing, caves excursions…) and in artistic performance (es. theatrical, musical).
Addictions (affective one included)
Sexual: (troubles of the: sexual desire, sexual excitement, orgasm, pain)
Well-being crises: stress, loneliness, self-esteem, self-actualization, isolation, separation, mourning, marriage, parenting and adoption.
Counseling for foreigners and migrants:
• Loss and separation from country of origin, family members and familiar customs and traditions.
• Exposure to a new physical environment.
• Navigating unfamiliar cultural experiences.
• Anxiety, depression, PTSD, substance abuse.
• Limited social support networks and opportunities.
• Lack of knowledge about mental health services.