The Italian Cultural Institute in London is the official Italian governmental body dedicated to promoting Italian language and culture in England and Wales.
To this end the Institute:
• Organises concerts, cultural events and exhibitions
• Organises Italian courses
• Facilitates initiatives that promote the Italian Language in England and Wales, including collaboration with Italian Lecturers at English, Welsh and Italian Universities.
• Encourages cultural and scientific collaboration between Italy and England/Wales.
• Establishes contacts with institutions, bodies and personalities in the English and Welsh arts and scientific communities to promote projects that further knowledge of Italian life and culture.
• Provides documentation and information about Italian cultural life and the institutions working in this field.
• Supports initiatives for the cultural development of the Italian community in England and Wales to facilitate both its integration in England/Wales and its cultural links with Italy.
• Helps Italian researchers and students in their research and studies in England and Wales.