For translation and editing services that are fluent, well-written and well-researched. And accurate, too, of course! Working into and from English, French and Italian, we translate company reports, policy papers, speeches, contracts, wills and powers of attorney, articles of association, professional and educational qualifications, promotional material, press releases, websites and more.
- competition (antitrust) policy and regulation
- economy and finance
- energy sector policy and regulation (oil, electricity, gas, renewables…)
- foreign policy and international relations: Italian, UK, US, EU and multilateral
- governance and corporate social responsibility
- legal and certified translations
- regulatory affairs
- social affairs and employment policy
Your translation partners
DNA Language is owned by Marian Dougan, a qualified member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting with over 25 years’ experience as a translator and editor. Our clients include the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Presidency of the Italian Republic. We work in direct contact with our customers to ensure that we understand not just your translation needs but also your sector and the issues you deal with. We’re particularly good at:
- translating complex Italian or French policy, regulatory and legislative texts into English that’s clear, concise and easy for international readers to understand – even if English isn’t their first language
- translating websites and web copy for content that attracts and retains customers
- legal translations and certified and sworn translations, for example of wills and powers of attorney, and educational or professional certificates and qualifications.
- Italian <–> English
- French <–> English
- Bad English –> Good English (one direction only!)
Web-writing and web-editing services for:
- web-copy that’s informative and engaging, so that visitors spend more time on, and return to, your site
- clear, concise web-content that meets readability, accessibility and usability criteria and helps visitors to your site find information quickly and easily.
It makes sense to get your choice of translation service provider right first time – you’ll save time and money. So get in touch to ask for a free, non-binding quote and see how we can help you communicate more effectively – and cost-effectively – with your international audience.