ACT is an international multi-skilled chartered accountancy firm which provides personal and corporate financial advice and offers a wide range of accounting, taxation, trust and estate planning, compliance, administrative and support services and business advisory services for clients with domestic and cross-border transactional issues.
ACT is able to offer integrated and multidisciplinary solutions and allow its clients to have in ACT a single point of contact.
Our expert advisors provide a personal service of the highest standard, guaranteeing continuity and nurturing trust in all client relationships.
We are committed to guiding our Italian clients in their cross-border operations across Italy and the UK through our Italian desk.
ACT provides its services to clients across many sectors including fashion, sport & entertainment, design, retail, transportation, real estate, food & beverage, financial services and private equity.
Our team of experts can assist you in:
- Accounts Preparation & Group Consolidations
- A full range of management accounting support (from book-keeping services to fully outsourced financial control functions)
- Audit Services (Regulated And Non-Regulated Entities)
- Trust and Estate Planning Services
- Company Taxation Services
- Personal Taxation Services (Including Residency / Domicile Issues)
- Partnership Taxation Services
- Tax Planning Services
- Tax Disputes
- Value Added Tax (‘VAT’) Services
- Payroll Services
- Due Diligence Services
- Company Valuation Services
- Company Incorporation and Secretarial Services.